Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seriously??!!

Maybe I am just not with it, but I don't recall there being on-location type news coverage this soon before any other inauguration.

I didn't vote for the guy, but I will support him as our president and pray for him each and every day. I can't help but think of how ridiculous this all is. I mean, is he becoming president or does this all just speak to his "rock-star" status among his supporters?

What is MSNBC going to do once Bush is back home in Texas?

4 comments:

Neen said...

No Joke! It was crazy today. I let the news play in the background while I do bills. BIG mistake all this crap about the new pres along with Christmas bills. I may have chest pains before long.

TX Runner Girl said...

I completely agree. I think it's ridiculous!

timbobtim333 said...

y are u being so mean to him
.He's a great perz guys so hard on the man!

K said...

Timbobtim333
What was mean about what I said?