Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Recent Fishisms

I was enjoying my new perfume and actually put some on for no good reason. When I came downstairs Fish asked...

"Mommy, are you going to church?"

I replied, "No..."

"You smell like you are!"



Today, we were talking about what he read about Ben Franklin with his dad. He began to tell me about all kinds of things that Mr. Franklin was known for. At one point he mentioned that he was a printer. He narrated that he worked for his brother who was very mean to him and then Ben Franklin printed his own things and they were the best! I asked him if he could remember Ben's "printing name."

Fish responded, "No, I can't remember."
Trying to give him a clue I said, "Poor..."
Fish: "printer?"
Me: "no"
Fish: "ben?"
Me: "no"
Fish: "poor...celin??"

I didn't know Mr. Franklin was so closely connected with the commode!

I honestly don't know where he comes up with this stuff!

No comments: