Sunday, November 04, 2007

Busy, busy, busy


Time gets away from me so easily these days! Before I knew it I was back in bed after a day full of beautiful moments spent with my family and friends.

As a little girl, I yearned for a close family. A large family. A family that longed to be together.

I can honestly say that all of my dreams have come true at this point in my life. My husband and our children spend nearly every moment of the day together. We start each day with our morning meal and end each day with our evening meal, together. We even have the wonderful opportunity of having lunch together and many other moments during the day.

I have always longed for this, especially when Mark was working away from the house 6 - 7 days a week. Now, he is home. And I am so thankful. We are a team in every sense of the word. Watching our family work together, as so many others do, is such a wonderful thing. Is it perfect? Hardly. But it is ours. And it is a total expression of God's love. Complete with bumps in the road as we all grow closer in holiness on our path home to Our Father.

No comments: