Friday, May 04, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

But never too busy to ask for prayers for those in need.

Please continue to keep Hans in your prayers. He recently went through his Bone Marrow Transplant and is doing well, but recovery is not fun, especially if you are three years old.

Also, I am asking for prayers for a wonderful mother in our homeschooling group. Her name is Kelly and she is battling metastatic breast cancer that has spread to her bones and a small spot on her liver. She has an strong faith that has helped her win this battle before and we are praying that God will continue to heal her. Please pray for the strength of her family. They are a beautiful family with two little boys.

I will begin running my races in her honor as she fights this with all of her might.

Finally, please keep my neighbors in your prayers as well. They suffered a loss this week that has hit them hard. May God comfort them with the fond memories that I know they've had.

No comments: