Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Foo!


12 years ago we were blessed with our first son. I thank God everyday for him. He is growing into such a wonderful young man!

This past year has seen him change from a little boy to a very adult-sounding man. After his tonsillectomy, his voice became very deep and he grew at least 6 inches. I sometimes mistake him for my husband!


We celebrated the day by continuing our hunt for dew berries and we were quite successful. I think we picked about 3 - 4 pounds today. We'll hunt for more tomorrow and Sunday.



Then we headed to our local Frisbee Golf park with some of Foo's friends and family. The weather was glorious and the company was even better!






We couldn't be more proud of our Foo. He is an amazing person that inspires me everyday to try be a better mom.

No comments: