Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Whirlwind Wednesday

So it has been brought to my attention by a very dear friend that I have failed to post anything in a week and I'd like to apologize to my huge fan base, all 5 of you! LOL

Seriously, I don't mean to ignore my blog, but the season is in full swing and I have failed to even begin to think of things to post.

Today, Fish provided me a wonderful postable moment...

He let us know that if HE was in charge of the world, it would snow, even in 70 degree weather...











I have been doing some blog-reading the past few weeks, and one in particular has really stood out to me. A Living Education
is a wonderful blog that inspires me each time I visit it. Be sure to check out her post on the O Antiphons.

I hope to gather a few moments to update you all on things happening around here, from the start of my new business to the wonderful event that Lemma attended that awarded her a Bronze Medal in the State Championship for Tae Kwon Do.

For now, however, I must get back to the duties at hand. Enjoy the last few days of this wonderful season of preparation and reparation.

For more interesting reading, visit Fr. Fox's blog. He has some insight into the changes that will be coming to the Mass. Very exciting!

No comments: