Friday, December 08, 2006

Cherish those "firsts"

Since Boo is now 13 months old, there aren't many firsts left, so I try to look at each new experience and capture it in my mind's eye. Today, I was quick enough to get it on the camera!

Boo's first poptart!! Life is good...


The best part... the free maid service that these two provide us! Have I ever mentioned how much they LOVE the snack trucks, er, I mean babies in this house?



Now, exactly how does one remove poptart from the hair without taking an actual bath?

4 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

Pop Tarts--there's nothing like them! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

This picture is too cute! I think I just finished getting the poptart out of Jeffry's hair this past week, and he's 17! (and Jay is 20 - and I'm not getting ANY older!) Your family is beautiful! Thanks so much for writing. I hope you are all doing wonderful. Florida is the best thing that ever happend to us. Please keep in touch. Happy Holidays! Kim

Anonymous said...

As long as I don't have to clean him up, it's adorable...

mira said...

Ha ha Bean, that's funny! Of course Tobi is jealous, he's NEVER had a poptart and would just love to help clean up Mr. Boo.