Thanks to Karen Edmisten for tagging me! It's my first tag! I have no idea how this works, so I'll just take a shot at it.
This originated from The Bookworm, (Hi Kathryn!!) and looks like a fun meme.
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
I would have a very difficult time picking one, but the one I always go back to is A Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola.
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT
The support of my husband and other homeschooling moms!
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Saxon Math... it still gives me nightmares!! I know it is a wonderful program for many people, but we are true blue Math U See students around here!
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
The Mater Amabilis curriculum
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Drew Campbell's Latin-Centered Curriculum
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
Catholic Mosaic, by Cay Gibson This gets my vote! I have been dying for a copy!!
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
Two of me and 10 more hours in each day so that I might actually get to all of those great books just waiting to be read to all of my children.
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
The Classical Teacher by Memoria Press
Rainbow Resource (also handy as a major paper weight)
Catholic Heritage Curricula
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
Mater Amabilis and Ambleside online. I also love looking through the Reading your Way through History website.
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Running River Latin School (when you feel better, Drew)
Dog Day Afternoons (come off the hiatus for a day, ok??)
Life in the Two Acre Wood