Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Belated Father's Day Wish


Though my post is late, my wishes and prayers for Father's every where is not.

I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessing of my wonderful husband, the best father for our children. He is the maker of my dreams, the shelter in the storm, the rock on the sand. He is all that I hope my children will someday aspire to be.

I thank Him for my beloved father who is so far away physically, but never in spirit.

I thank Him for a father in law who treats me as his very own. He has taught me more about unconditional love and living your faith out loud than anyone I have ever known.

I thank Him for my brother and brother in law. They have made me an aunt to some of the greatest kids in the world. Being an aunt is an extension of motherhood that helps me to embrace love on levels that I never knew existed.

Happy Father's Day, today and everyday.

No comments: