Friday, May 19, 2006

I don't like waiting...

Waiting seems to bring out the worst in me! My lack of patience shows each and every time I am forced to wait, whether I am waiting for Lent to come to an end, Christmas to come, the kids to get in the car, the light to turn green, etc.

But the worst type of waiting that I can experience... waiting for my newly purchased school books, to arrive!!

I am patiently, not so patiently, no choice but to wait patiently, waiting for The Latin Centered Curriculum to show up in the mailbox. Since it was just released and my debit card is still warm from the purchase, I can't complain too much that it is not yeet here.

I am looking forward to reading what looks to be a very interesting approach to education. It seems that it will blend well with how we try to do things at our humble school at home.

I plan to post my thoughts about it just as soon as I can. So excuse me now while I go out to the mailbox and... wait.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You will have to give us a review! Seens LCC is the talk of homeschool circles atm!

Looking forward to you thoughts---!