Wednesday, May 24, 2006

daughters



I just found out that Bean actually reads my blog! She burst my emotional bubble straight away, however, by announcing that she only reads it to see if I have said anything embarrassing about her!

I inquired as to whether or not I had, to which she replied, "Yes!" I think just the mere mention of her name qualifies as embarrassing, so on that note...

Ohhhhh Beanie... I wuv you soooooooooooo much! KISSY KISSY KISSY!!!

And she did comment that I wasn't just "not real happy" last night. She claims I was a monster... of course I was, she didn't give me a puppy kiss!

2 comments:

Barb, sfo said...

My teenage son also reads my blog, to check whether I've said anything about him. I think he looks to see if I've put in his BEST jokes, though!

Cindy said...

Same here.. I have often had to remove posts when I got THE LOOK. lol