Saturday, April 15, 2006

Via Crucis - The Thirteenth Station



JESUS IS TAKEN DOWN FROM THE CROSS


We adore you, O Lord, and we praise you. Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.

Meditation: Lord Jesus, seeing your body reminds me how fearful I am of letting go of my own life. I am frightened when I think of being unimportant, useless, helpless. Help me to place my life in your hands.

Reflection: Realizing that my sin placed our Lord upon that cross, looking at his mother who must have agonized watching her son die, it is almost too much to bear. But I must bear it. It is the least that I can do. He has taken so much for me. Lord, help me to remember that without you I am useless. Without your grace, I am unimportant, and without your guidance, I am helpless.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


Via Crucis Grid Blog

No comments: