Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Via Crucis - The Sixth Station



VERONICA WIPES THE FACE OF JESUS

We adore you, O Lord, and we praise you. Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.

Meditation: Lord Jesus, at times I am afraid to reach out to others. I do nothing when I should act, I say nothing when I should speak out. Give me a deeper and more courageous faith. Help me to trust that you are with me.


Reflection: Lord, most days I am more guilty of things I have left undone. As our beloved late Pope John Paul II instructed us, "Be Not Afraid."
Let me be not afraid to cry the gospel for you. Let me be not afraid to live my life for you. Help me to reach out to those in need. Could I have been as brave as Veronica, to reach out when to do so was against the grain?


Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


Via Crucis Grid Blog

No comments: