Sunday, April 09, 2006

Via Crucis - The Second Station



JESUS ACCEPTS HIS CROSS

We adore you, O Lord, because by your cross you have redeemed the world.


Meditation: Lord Jesus, you embraced your cross to redeem the world. Help me to embrace the crosses in my life- the hardships, struggles, disappointments, pain. Only by recognizing my own weakness, can I discover your strength.

Reflection: Lord, so many times I have rejected the very cross you have chosen for me. The weight of my cross can not ever compare to the one that you had to carry, laden with the sin of the whole world. Help me to see that in all things, good and bad, you bring me closer to you. Help me to remember that by picking up my cross each day, I am saying "yes" to your will in my life. I am accepting your grace which you desire to give me and which will give me strength.

Thank you Lord for loving us enough that you sacrificed your beloved son. Without Him, I am nothing.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.



Via Crucis Grid Blog

No comments: