Saturday, April 15, 2006

Via Crucis - The Fourteenth Station




JESUS IS LAID IN THE TOMB

We adore you, O Lord, and we praise you. Because by your holy cross you have redeemed the world.

Meditation: Lord Jesus, when I see the great stone sealing your tomb, I feel alone and abandoned. Even though you sometimes seem distant or absent in my life, help me always to believe in your closeness and loving presence.

Reflection: I try to imagine what it must have been like that day for the Blessed Mother. Placing her beloved son inside of that tomb, alone, dark, and cold. Did she know what was to come? Was she afraid of what would happen next? Often I am afraid to take those steps into the unknown dark tombs in my life. Help me Lord to grab your hand, never let go, and trust in your will for me.



Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


Via Crucis Grid Blog

No comments: