Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Via Crucis - The Fifth Station




SIMON HELPS CARRY THE CROSS

We adore you, O Lord, because by your holy cross you have redeemed the whole world.

Meditation: Lord Jesus, sometimes I am indifferent to the needs of others in my life. I even neglect those whom I love. Help me to see that loving others is the surest way to find you in my life.


Reflection: Lord, how many times have I neglected to feed you, to offer you drink, to visit you, to clothe you? You commanded us to do so, yet we pick and choose whom we would like to help.

Help me to remember that you are in ALL. Love the unlovable, touch the untouchable. Console the unconsolable. How often have I put my family on the back burner whilst I tended to other duties that seemed more important. Forgive me, Lord. Help me to recall the blessings you have bestowed upon me and be willing to share them with whomever needs them. As well, keep me mindful of the needs of my family, above all else, as they are the reason for my vocation.





Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.


Via Crucis Grid Blog

No comments: