Thursday, February 02, 2006

The sympathy he'll get...



All went well at the doctor's office, although Matthew was a bit disappointed that he didn't get to pick a color for his cast. All they had was white.

I relayed my broken arm story to him and shared with him how fun the old plaster casts were! Not to mention that I had mine up to my shoulder, during the summer, while I was a swimming instructor to 4 and 5 year olds who did not like the water much... oh the memories...

He spent the rest of the day collecting signatures on his cast. One from the barber, obviously visited AFTER this picture was taken, one from Mr. M at TKD, and lots from his friends and family. He was able to teach two classes tonight, though he did not feel up to staying for his own training. Hopefully he sleeps better with a more sturdy cast on.

1 comment:

Dirt Runner said...

Nice! This gives him bragging rights.