Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is he a Dunn?


Well, you all vote and let me know... Everyone says he looks like me, I say I don't really think so... Maybe my brothers, but not so much me. He is almost 20 lbs, 12 weeks old yesterday and is not able to fit into the 3-6 month outfits that have feet attached.

New things he's doing...
He is starting giggle. It is the cutest thing ever.
He wakes up by turning his head back in forth against the sheets in rapid succession achieving a nice bald spot on the back of his head. I'll have to get a picture of that.
He loves to hear his siblings voices. He smiles whenever he hears them. Even mid-cry, he hears their voice, he smiles, and then returns to crying.

On that note, crying never goes longer than 15 seconds because one of the said siblings runs to his rescue. This child's feet will NEVER touch the ground!

Mama was speaking Tagalog to him on Sunday night and he loved it! It was so precious to watch them interact!

He still sleeps quite a bit, but I guess when you are lugging around 20 lbs, you tire quickly... LOL

2 comments:

Mom R said...

K,
I guess I'll be the first (maybe) that he looks a little bit like you, but definily he looks like your brothers. Like me it took 3 tries before I had a baby that looked like me, but I love them all no matter who they may look like. God bless, M

UnkleKev said...

Well speaking as one of "the brothers" I think he is beautiful. Just like his mama. But he does have our cheeks!!!